Tuesday, February 17, 2009

To eat or not to eat?

I need more oatmeal toppings... i have only banana, coconut, and pb today.
So I have a little dilemma going on. Last night one of my friends turned 20 and we celebrated with some cake. There was a HUGE group of people there to surprise her, she is very loved by a lot of people. Including me! :D
What I was wondering was, do I eat the cake or no? I did last night, but I normally don't really enjoy sheet cake that much, I just tastes so generic and packaged to me, especially with commercial frosting. If it were possible, I could have declined the slice when it was passed around and no one would mind at all (or even notice!). If you don't enjoy an indulgence and are eating it for mostly social purposes (or mindless eating), is it OK to reject it and save for something better?
I say YES. I will save for frozen yogurt, some dark chocolate, ice cream, or for when I make the next batch of cookies. I will enjoy those indulgences so much more!

No comments:

Post a Comment