Saturday, February 14, 2009

Love Shack <3

Forgive the pun: I've been "shacked up" in the house alone for most of V-day. And yet, I am so happy today. I have no boy in my life, but I am so rested and appreciative of the people in my life. Even though I may not feel like the most important person in their lives, I am so glad to be in their lives. So I spent a good part of today loving on them, facebook messages and phone calls. Hahaha, I know, I'm such an intimate person.
I am also loving myself, trying to rest and recover from an exhausting quarter and heal my mind, body, and soul. It was very restful. I was so excited because, not only did I work out today, I did yoga for the first time! On youtube! Hahahhahaa I loved it and want to continue. I also realized how inflexible I have become.
Tonight is sushi night! yummm I'm excited. Bryan is treating me out, thank goodness for friends who know exactly what you need and won't let you be alone! He is awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment